Have a Password?
Tickets Currently Unavailable
This ticket is in extremely high demand and all tickets are currently with other customers. There is a chance that some may come available, which you'll see if you continue to refresh this page. Please understand that there is no guarantee that more will come available and tickets are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- General Terms
- All items are non-refundable, all sales are final. Warehouse of Horrors is a RAIN or SHINE Event. NOTE: The credit card which is used to purchase your tickets, camping, cabin, passes, packages, etc. MUST be presented at the door with a MATCHING ID to the credit card used for pre-purchase online. If the initial credit card is not presented, your tickets will not be honored, and no refund will be granted.
- Refund Policy
- All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
- Cancellation Policy
- Warehouse of Horrors is a RAIN or SHINE event.
- Transfer Policy
- Tickets may be resold. Ticket purchasers must have a photocopy of original purchasers ID.
- Age Restrictions
- 21+ Enter with valid ID
- Miscellaneous Restrictions
- WAIVER AND RELEASE By purchasing tickets for and participating in the “Warehouse of Horrors” (“Events”) offered by Elements Production LLC and BangOn LLC (collectively the “Company”) and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, contractors, and/or affiliates (collectively, together with the Company, “BangOn”), and in consideration for being allowed to participate in the Events, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I agree to be bound by each of the following provisions of this waiver, release of liability, indemnification, consent to medical attention and grant of rights (“Waiver”): 1. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION: I understand and confirm that my participation in the Events is voluntary. I am in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would make me especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in the Events. I certify that I am physically able to participate in the Events and in any associated activity or performance, and that I have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. 2. COMPREHENSION OF RISK: I fully comprehend and accept all of the risks known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, in any way connected with my participation in the Events, including without limitation, permanent disability, injury or death. I accept personal responsibility for any liability, injury, loss, or damage in any way connected with my participation in the Events. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions, or negligence of the organizers of the Events, (including but not limited to BangOn) and/or participants in the Events; (b) conditions of the premises or equipment used; (c) rules and regulations regarding the activities; (d) temperature; (e) weather; (f) condition of participants; (g) the widespread use by participants and by BangOn of lights, lasers, fire, pyrotechnics, flame effects, explosions, and other similar activities; (h) pedestrians and vehicular traffic; (i) food and waterborne illness, allergic reactions or choking or and/or (j) any lost or stolen property or personal items of mine. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time and I hereby waive and relinquish to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all provisions, rights and benefits conferred by any law of the United States or any state or territory of the United States, or principle of common law, which governs or limits a person’s release of unknown claims. 3. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: I hereby forever and unconditionally release, waive and discharge (i) BangOn and its independent contractors, affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders, and directors, (ii) any entity or person owning the land on which the Events take place and their shareholders, members, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, (iii) any Event sponsors, advertisers, Event or Premises inspectors, surveyors, insurers, underwriters, consultants or other persons or entities who give recommendations, instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Events and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and (iv) any governmental agency or municipality having jurisdiction over the Events and the location of the Events, and any employees or agents thereof (collectively “Released Entities”), from any and all rights, charges, complaints, claims, promises, agreements, obligations, damages, liabilities, controversies, suits, debts, contracts, promises, obligations, actions, causes of action and demands of any nature whatsoever, in law or in equity, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney fees) for death, injury, loss or damage of property or any loss of any other kind whatsoever (collectively “Claims”) in any way arising out of my participation in the Events, including, without limitation, any and all Claims resulting from the negligence of the Released Entities. Released Entities’ liability to me will be limited to actual damages arising from Released Entities’ gross negligence or willful misconduct in the performance of their duties and responsibilities hereunder. All liability arising out of my participation in the Events is cumulative and not per incident. In no event shall Released Entities be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or other indirect damages, even if Released Entities have been informed of the possibility thereof. 4. INDEMNIFICATION: I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities from any and all Claims as incurred of any kind whatsoever in any way arising out of my participation in the Events, whether caused by the negligence of myself or any third party. 5. PHOTO RELEASE: I acknowledge that both BangOn and other participants are using film, video, and photographic cameras at the Event, and that my image may be captured on film, video, or photographs that may subsequently be displayed or disseminated without my consent or payment of compensation to me, and I release BangOn from any liability due to such filming, photographing, or dissemination. 6. SEARCH. I acknowledge that all participants and vehicles entering the Events are subject to search at any time. 7. REVOCABLE LICENSE. Tickets, credentials, and other passes to the Events are revocable licenses that may be revoked by BangOn for any reason, including without limitation assisting people with unauthorized or un-ticketed entry to the Event or other violations of the rules of the event or any terms and conditions of the purchase of such ticket or pass. 8. BINDING EFFECT: This Waiver shall be binding up on my next of kin, personal representatives, heirs, beneficiaries, and assigns and shall inure to the benefit of Released Entities, their successors and assigns. 9. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this Waiver is for any reason declared to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and if no modification may render it valid and enforceable, this Waiver will be construed as if not containing such provision and the rights and obligations of the parties will be construed and enforced accordingly. 10. Guests must bring the credit card with which the ticket was purchased as well as a corresponding valid photo ID. 11. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION: This Waiver shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. Any action or claim shall be brought in Kings County, New York. THIS IS A WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO ITS PROVISIONS. BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENTS, I AM INDICATING MY VOLUNTARY AGREEMENT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I AM TWENTY ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND AM COMPETENT TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.