THE LAST DRIVE-IN SHOWS OF 2020!
POWERED BY HAZY LITTLE THING IPA
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 1st
SHOW: 7:00PM DOORS | 9:00PM SHOW
@ The Burlingame Golf Center
250 Anza Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
IS MARC REBILLET PERFORMING LIVE or IS THIS A PRE-RECORDED SHOW?
MARC REBILLET will be performing for you LIVE and IN-PERSON at the Drive-in!
We do not associate with any of the pre-recorded things like Garth Brooks or Blake Shelton.
CAN WE BRING IN OUR OWN FOOD & BEVERAGE?
Yes, you are welcome to bring in your own snacks & drinks.
HOW DOES THE TICKET PRICING & PARKING WORK?
Tickets are sold PER VEHICLE (it's a group ticket) - Allowing up to a MAX of (4x) People Per Vehicle.
Additional Passenger tickets are available for purchase for $45.
Prices are the equivalent of $30-$75 / per person, based on how close you'd like to be to the stage, similar or less than a normal theater show would work.
Sections are divided into VIP (First 4x Rows), Section A, and B (the largest section & most inexpensive). Parking is first-come-first serve within your section.
Guidelines / Health Compliance / Rules
HOTBOX & HUSHCONCERTS are excited to present MARC REBILLET in the BAY AREA!
The event will maximize social distancing guidelines and the event producers want you to have a safe, fun time while observing all local & state health guidelines.
Bayshore Drive-In will be following all CDC & local health guidelines. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE and tickets will ONLY be allowed to purchased online to ensure contactless payment. There will be no re-entry and all sales are final.
Audio will be transmitted via a live sound-system plus with the availability of FM transmission through your vehicles FM Stereo. Pls check and ensure your car has working speakers and radio. Please turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on without idling your car.
We ask that restrooms be used for emergencies only during the show, pls remember to maintain social distancing in line.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. Please respect the safety and experience of others.
In order to provide the safest and best Drive-In Concert Experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
FAQ & BASIC GUIDELINES
• If you are sick, have a fever or have been exposed to covid-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others only within your quarantine circle.
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION.
All guests without proper face coverings will be turned away, without refund. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE.• Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable
. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry...
• All vehicles are subject to security search at any time.
• Attendees must have current, government issued ID with date of birth and photo (i.e. driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)
• All events are Rain or Shine.
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING --- ZERO tolerance Re: Smoking, any violators will be ejected without refund.
• No refund requests, transfers, or exceptions will be granted
• Your entire party must arrive within one vehicle, at one time.
• Arrival by Lyft/ Uber is not permitted
and there will be no overflow parking available.
• No trash should be left behind
. Leave your space as you found it.
• Please pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• No oversized vehicles, RV's, buses, etc.
The following items are not permitted of venue grounds:
YOU MAY BRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGES
NO Alcoholic Beverages
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Tobacco Products consumed on premises (cigarettes, vapes, etc) NO OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND - VIOLATORS WILL BE EJECTED W/O REFUND
NO Weapons of Any Kind
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Professional Cameras.
NO Hulu Hoops or Flow-Toys
NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
NO Laser Pointers
- NO Fireworks or Explosives
- NO Pets
CHECK-IN & PARKING
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, or in their trunk/truck bed. Please respect each other's space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue's request.
- Entry to the venue will be cutoff at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the comedian or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late entry. Arrive early!
- Entry & Parking into a sold out drive-in concert can take up to 40-75 minutes --- there are several hundred vehicles who are being parked at the same time. Please arrive early, be patient, and be aware this process will not be as immediate as a normal parking lot at a theater.
- We suggest arriving early -- drive-in parking is first-come-first serve, per section -- Sections are delineated via the Parking Map above.
AUDIO & VIDEO
- Audio will be available through FM transmission for vehicles.
- There will be multiple giant video screens at the venue in addition to a large festival stage where the artist will be performing.
CONCESSIONS & RESTROOMS
- Venue will supervise all concessions. Concessions will be paid via credit card or touchless, there will not be cash transactions.
- We require that you follow the current local & CDC guidelines during this time. That means bring a mask, sanitizer, etc.
- Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands and avoid touching any surfaces before returning to your vehicle
- Observe social distancing when waiting in line for the bathroom.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching surfaces after doing so. Proper hand washing should include soap, water and at least 20 seconds