General Admission includes:
- Cocktail bar featuring drinks by Bear Creek Distillery & Teakoe Tea
- Tea from Teakoe Tea
- Cider bar featuring Stem Ciders and The Real Dill collaborative cider, A Salted Cucumber
- Beer bar featuring Odell Brewing Company and The Real Dill collaborative beer made exclusively for this event
- Bloody Mary bar featuring Snooze: an AM Eatery's epic Bloody Marys, The Real Dill Bloody Marys and pickled garnishes made exclusively for this event
- Tender Belly bacon for Bloody Marys and snacking
- Collaborative pickles co-created with each of our partners and made exclusively for this event
- Delicious food will be sold by Adobo Food Truck and Radical Sasquatch Dumpling Company
- Live music from The Guerrilla Fanfare Brass Band and The Raritans
- Spicy Pickle Eating contest hosted by the French Pickler, Tyler DuBois
- Carnival donation-based game with awesome prizes from each of our partners
- All of The Real Dill products will be available to sample and buy
- Everything is free except for the food from the food trucks, but there is a suggested donation of $5 at each drink station to help support The GrowHaus. Please bring cash to make donation contributions
This event has sold out for the past several years. It will sell out again, and tickets will not be available at the door. Please join us as we toast to Denver's best libations and pickles while supporting an incredible, local cause. We can't wait to celebrate together!
* Must be 21+ to enter unless accompanied by an adult. Kids 5 and under can attend for free.
Please Note: We encourage everyone to have a great time at this event! Your safety is our priority, and The Real Dill and all partners reserve the right to refuse drink service to anyone at any time. We want everyone to enjoy themselves, so please drink responsibly and remember to drink water and grab some delicious food from the food trucks throughout the night.