Subway broke all the rules using cheesy garlic bread for the first time ever to create the ultimate sandwich experience. Now, Subway and Sean and Catherine Lowe are inviting you to the break the traditional rules for how you celebrate Valentine’s Day and join us in at the Omni Dallas Hotel in Downtown Dallas from 6:00PM to 9:00PM.
All are welcome to experience this Ultimate Valentine’s Day and celebrate the way you really want to:
- Devouring Ultimate Meatball Marinara and Ultimate Spicy Italian sandwiches – and new Ultimate Cheesy Garlic Bread Dippers (Yep, these aren’t everywhere and you’ll be one of the first to try them!)
- Sipping on signature mocktails, soft drinks and water
- Enjoying Subway’s famously delicious cookies for dessert. After all, they are Sean’s favorite!
- Receiving exclusive swag created for this event only
- Dancing to music. To those who only like to dance when no one is watching – break your own rules and dance!
- Taking Instagram-worthy photos and playing games with friends and strangers alike
If you have any questions, please email SubwayValentinesDay@ruderfinn.com.
Ruder Finn has partnered with Nightout to organize the Subway Ultimate Valentine’s Day Breaking the Rules Experience event on February 14, 2019 (the “Event”). The requested information to secure your reservation will be collected by Nightout and will be limited to your full name and email address, solely for the purpose of permitting your reservation and verification of your identity to participate on the day of the Event. Your data as collected on this site will be used only in connection with this Event. We assure you that when the event is over, we will not use or sell your name or email address in any capacity for any reason.