Club Vinyl rooftop
LIMITED CAPACITY, presale table reservations required!
9 pm - 2 am
$40 for a table of 4
This will be a seated party. You must remain in your designated table area. Servers will be present to take your food and drink orders.
We have implemented enhanced health and safety measures in accordance with guidance outlined by our local state and city officials for you, our other guests, talent, and staff. For your health and safety, and for the safety of others, you agree to follow ALL posted guidelines while attending a coclubs venue or event.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public space. While we are eager to get back to the music and events that we love to bring to our community, we cannot ignore the impact COVID-19 has had on our community. To reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread we ask that all of our guests, talent, and staff adhere to all posted guidelines.
By attending a coclubs venue or event you voluntarily assume all risks associated with the potential exposure to COVID-19.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not in compliance with posted safety guidelines.
- We recommend guests over the age of 65 stay home
- If you have any underlying health conditions please stay home
- If you feel sick, please stay home
- Masks must be worn at all times except when consuming food/beverages
- Please wash and sanitize hands frequently
- Please respect and maintain social distance of 6 ft. between yourself and other guests/groups
- Must remain in designated table area
- Servers will take your food and drink orders
- Respect limited bathroom capacity