Stout Burgers & Beers + Beer Fest for Beer Geeks Presents: The Rare Experience
The intimate outdoor festival features 18 - 20 celebrated breweries pouring rare, barrel-aged, funky, sour and often inaccessible beers for this unique beer fest.
JUST ANNOUNCED BEER LIST!
General Admisssion tickets are $50 and includes unlimited tastings (rare bottle pour tickets available for purchase) with entry at 2:00pm.
VIP tickets are $70 and get you access to rare bottles throughout the event.
VIP tickets also get an earlier entry time at 1:00 pm, PLUS special presentations on home brewing and food pairing.
THE BEER LIST:
Dark Star w/Coffee
Concrete Jungle will be blending two beers specifically for this festival. More details on each TBA.
Beer #1 – A Blend Of Barrel Aged Sours
Beer #2 – A Blend Of Barrel Aged Imperial Stouts
Eclipse Woodford Reserve
Sour Brainless On Pineapple
OEC (Ordinem Ecntrici Coctores):
Antioch Blend #1
Artista Zynergia: Artamas
Tusk & Grain Wee Heavy
Tusk & Grain No. 2
Bourbon Bbl Peche
2008 Burly Barleywine
Teddy Bear Kisses w/Coffee
Central Valley Breakfast Sour
Le Petite Diablotin
2017 Cuvee d’Industrial
Port Barrel Aged Quad
Brasserie De Silly:
Burgundy Scotch Silly
Petrus Sour Passion Fruit
Horse Tongue Thribble Peach
Framboise Rose Gose
THE FINE PRINT:
- 21+ only (must provide a valid ID at check in)
- No children or pets will be allowed admittance into the festival.
- We invite you to enjoy the festival but please remember to DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
- Public transportation to the event is highly encouraged.
- Designated driver access available at the door.
- All ticket sales are final.