Taste of Coast Village Road
Hosted by the Coast Village Association
September 14, 2019 • 2 - 5 PM (VIP 1 - 5PM)
Join us Saturday, September 14, 2019 for our inaugural Taste of Coast Village street festival! Celebrate the diverse flavor attractions offered in our bustling community - savor bites from dozens of local chefs and food artisans, sip from local wineries and breweries, dance the afternoon away to the sweet sounds of Rob Malanca, Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan, and mingle with friends new and old in one of our outdoor lounges.
Ticket includes entry to this street festival set in the heart of Coast Village Road, a collector’s souvenir wine glass and unlimited tastes from all participating restaurants, wineries and breweries. A limited number of VIP tickets include early entry at 1pm and access to the VIP Lounge, which will offer exclusive sips and bites in a comfortable lounge environment.
Participants include: Bettina, Ca'Dario, Caffe Luxxe, Cava Restaurant & Bar, Cutler's Artisan Spirits, Folded Hills Winery and Tasting Room, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, Here's the SCOOP, Juice Ranch, Khao Kaeng, Kopu Water, Lilac Pâtisserie, Los Arroyos Mexican Restaurant & Take Out, Margerum Wine Company and BARDEN Wines, Merci Montecito, Montemar Wines, MSpecial, Oliver's of Montecito, PANINO, Pressed Juicery, Renaud's Bakery and Bistro, Inc., Rosewood Miramar Beach, Sweet Wheel Farm & Flowers, T.W. Hollister & Co., The Honor Bar, The Liquor & Wine Grotto, Topa Topa Brewing Co., Tre Lune, Viva Oliva, Water with Life, Wenzlau Vineyard Co LLC and more to be announced!
1:00pm - 5:00pm - Limited to 150 tickets. Includes one-hour early entry into the festival, access to the VIP Lounge, souvenir logo glass for wine and beer tasting and unlimited tastings from all participating vendors.
2:00pm - 5:00pm - Includes entry into the festival, souvenir logo glass for wine and beer tasting and unlimited tastings from all participating vendors.
Tickets will be available at the door if we do not sell out before then.
- A few reminders:
- Festival Entrance is located at the 1100 block of Coast Village Road in Montecito's Lower Village.
- You must be 21 years or older to gain access to the festival - sorry, no children. Please be prepared to show ID. We cannot allow you access unless we have verified your age per Alcohol and Beverage Control.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes - this event is outdoors.
- Parking is free and widely available in the Lower Village - we suggest street parking on Coast Village Road or Coast Village Circle. There are also two parking lots, located at 1160-1180 Coast Village Circle where attendees can park.
- Only registered service animals are allowed into the festival.
- Event is rain or shine, no cancellations or refunds.