Hosted by the Solvang Conference & Visitors Bureau
Ticket includes entry to this stomping-good-time in the heart of Solvang’s festive Danish downtown, a collector’s souvenir wine glass to taste
1:00pm - 5:00pm - Limited to 100 tickets. Includes one-hour early entry into the festival, a ticket for food, opportunity to stomp grapes, a souvenir logo glass for wine tasting and a souvenir foot towel.
- You must be 21 years or older to gain access to the festival - sorry, no children.
- Wear clothing that can get splashed with grape juice - shorts, skirts and dresses are encouraged. There will be a clean-up area for you to wipe your feet and refresh
afterwards. October can be warm in Solvang and this event is on the street. Hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Discover your inner Lucy or Ricky Ricardo and enter the I Love Lucy look-a-like contest. Come ready to be judged, details will be announced at the event.
- If you have a bee allergy, take precautions; if your allergy is severe, consider skipping the stomp. Bees may be around the grape stomping area.
- Food will be available for purchase inside the festival. (VIP ticket holders will receive one food ticket)
- Parking is free and widely available in downtown Solvang.
- Only registered service animals are allowed into the festival.
Eventis rain or shine, no cancellations or refunds.