Hosted by the Solvang Conference & Visitors Bureau
Join us Saturday, October 13, 2018 for our inaugural Solvang Stomp harvest street festival! Celebrate the annual wine harvest with a traditional grape stomp, sip from dozens of Solvang and Santa Ynez Valley’s best wineries, savor locally prepared food (available for purchase), drink pink in the I Love Rosé lounge and dance the afternoon away. Discover your inner Lucy or Ricky Ricardo and enter the I Love Lucy look-a-like contest.
Ticket includes entry to this stomping-good-time in the heart of Solvang’s festive Danish downtown, a collector’s souvenir wine glass to taste freely from all participating local wineries and an official souvenir Solvang Stomp foot towel. Every guest will also receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win amazing prizes! A limited number of VIP tickets include early entry at 1pm and complimentary food ticket.
1:00pm - 5:00pm - Limited to 100 tickets. Includes one-hour early entry into the festival, a ticket for food, opportunity to stomp grapes, a souvenir logo glass for wine tasting and a souvenir foot towel.
2:00pm - 5:00pm - Includes entry into the festival, opportunity to stomp grapes, a souvenir logo glass for wine tasting and a souvenir foot towel.
*Military discount tickets were taken offline at 1pm Friday. If you purchase a GA ticket after 1pm Friday or on site and you have a valid military ID, we will reimburse you $5 on site. Thank you for your service.
**If still available day of, tickets will be available at the door until we sell out.
- You must be 21 years or older to gain access to the festival - sorry, no children.
- Wear clothing that can get splashed with grape juice - shorts, skirts and dresses are encouraged. There will be a clean-up area for you to wipe your feet and refresh afterwards. October can be warm in Solvang and this event is on the street. Hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Discover your inner Lucy or Ricky Ricardo and enter the I Love Lucy look-a-like contest. Come ready to be judged, details will be announced at the event.
- If you have a bee allergy, take precautions; if your allergy is severe, consider skipping the stomp. Bees may be around the grape stomping area.
- Food will be available for purchase inside the festival. (VIP ticket holders will receive one food ticket)
- Parking is free and widely available in downtown Solvang.
- Only registered service animals are allowed into the festival.
- Event is rain or shine, no cancellations or refunds.