Hosted by the the City of Solvang
October 19, 2019 • 2 - 5 PM (VIP 1 - 5PM)
Join us Saturday, October 19, 2019 for our 2nd Annual Solvang Stomp harvest street festival! Celebrate the annual wine harvest with a traditional grape stomp, sip from dozens of Solvang and Santa Ynez Valley’s best wineries, savor locally prepared food (available for purchase), drink pink in the I Love Rosé lounge and dance the afternoon away.
Ticket includes entry to this stomping-good-time in the heart of Solvang’s festive Danish downtown, a collector’s souvenir wine glass to taste freely from all participating local wineries and an official souvenir Solvang Stomp foot towel. A limited number of VIP tickets include early entry at 1pm and complimentary food ticket.
VIP Stomper: $125
1:00pm - 5:00pm - Limited to 100 tickets. Includes one-hour early entry into the festival, a ticket for food, opportunity to stomp grapes, a souvenir logo glass for wine tasting and a souvenir foot towel.
2:00pm - 5:00pm - Includes entry into the festival, opportunity to stomp grapes, a souvenir logo glass for wine tasting and a souvenir foot towel.
2:00pm - 5:00pm - Includes entry into the festival, opportunity to stomp grapes, a souvenir logo glass for non-alcoholic beverage tasting and a souvenir foot towel.
*If still available day of, tickets will be available at the door until we sell out.
Festival Entrance is located at the intersection of Copenhagen Drive and First Street in downtown Solvang
You must be 21 years or older to gain access to the festival - sorry, no children or infants.
Wear clothing that can get splashed with grape juice - shorts, skirts and dresses are encouraged.
There will be a clean-up area for you to wipe your feet and refresh afterward.
October can be warm in Solvang and this event is on the street. Hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- If you have a bee allergy, take precautions; if your allergy is severe, consider skipping the grape stomp activity. Bees may be around the grape stomping area.
- Food will be available for purchase inside the festival. (VIP ticket holders will receive one food ticket)
- Parking is free and widely available in downtown Solvang.
- Only registered service animals are allowed into the festival.
- Event is rain or shine, no cancellations or refunds.
- Take transit to the event: Santa Ynez Valley Transit (syvt.com), Wine Country Express (cityoflompoc.com/transit), Breeze 200 (breezebus.com)
You Might Also Like
Visit the Santa Ynez Valley
Visit the Santa Ynez Valley (VisitSYV) promotes the Santa Ynez Valley region as a diverse destination for all people to experience, which creates prosperous and sustainable outcomes and overnight stays for businesses in Buellton, Ballard, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, and Solvang.