EVENT: 2017 San Diego Zombie Crawl
EVENT DATES: Friday, Oct. 27 and Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017 (choose one or buy a combo)!
WILL CALL | KICKOFF PARTY: Trailer Park After Dark located at 835 5th Ave (btwn F & E St). Pick up your 25 passes and drink tickets here! TrailerParkAfterDark.com
LOCATION: Gaslamp Quarter, Downtown San Diego, California
FB EVENT: Join FB Event now
San Diego Zombie Crawl has teamed up with Uber so you can enjoy those welcome shots responsibly.
Get a FREE ride of up to $15 on your FIRST Uber ride with promo code “ClubVIPSD”.
To get a free trip up to $15 on your first Uber ride in San Diego, sign up at www.uber.com/GO/CLUBVIPSD, or download the app, and enter the promo code “ClubVIPSD”.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE MY EXPERIENCE?
1. Start early and observe venues' offers’ expiration time.
2. Trailer Park After Dark hosts the exclusive SDZC Opening Party. Do not miss it from 6PM-9PM on Fri, Oct 27 and Sat, Oct 28.
3. Save or take a screen shot of the attached "Treats Run-Down".
4. If there is line/queue outside the venues, approach the door politely to see if they extend a priority line for SDZC.
This is at the discretion of the venues. Since Halloween is the busiest weekend for the clubs, courtesy and patience will go a long way with the door hosts.
SUGGESTED MEET-UP POINTS:
Friday, Oct. 27th:
6PM OPENING PARTY @ Trailer Park After Dark
9:30PM @ Fluxx
10PM @ Omnia
11PM FINALE PARTY @ Parq
Saturday, Oct. 28th:
6PM @ OPENING PARTY @ Trailer Park After Dark
9PM @ AD
10PM @ Bassmnt
10:30PM FINALE PARTY @ Parq
ADDITIONAL TIPS & REMINDERS
• Get your costumes ready early. All costume characters are welcome. You don't need to be a Zombie to crawl, but with 20+ parties, stamina is a must.
• Passes must be picked up either on the day of event from Trailer Park After Dark between 6pm – 9pm on Friday, Oct 27 / Saturday Oct 28, 2017 or before the event starting on Oct. 17 at the Gaslamp Event Management office (see address above).
• Round up your Zombie Squad and appoint a ring leader!
• Hungry and need some brain food? Check out Garage Kitchen & Bar, Osetra, Ocean Pacific Grille, Greystone, Sevilla, and Parq for devilish dining deals with your SDZC badge.
• Download Uber with “ClubVIPSD” promo code or have your squad who is using it for the first time to do it for $15 credit.
• There are 20+ parties and plenty of hosted shots, so pace yourself as venue admission is subject to capacity and sobriety.
• Venue offer updates: n/a
• This is a 21+ event. Please bring proper ID for admission, but leave your weapons at home.
• It’s a BIG night. Plan accordingly. CELEBRATE RESPONSIBLY.
Tickets are located in your account. You can view, print, email and even text them directly to yourself and / or your friends.
If you can't login or access your tickets it's possible that your email may have been entered incorrectly when you originally placed your order. Please give us a call or shoot us an email and we'll give you a hand.Go get my tickets | Use find my tickets
You can change the name on your tickets in your account. You can then text or email them to yourself or the new guest(s).Go change the name on my tickets
Your best bet is to reach out directly to the event organizer. You can typically find their contact details and web resources on the event page. If you run into any snags you can always get in touch with us and we’ll help with whatever we can. Contact Support
Generally speaking, each event has it's own refund policy that is set forth by the event organizer or venue. Most events have a zero refund policy and there's nothing NIGHTOUT can do to process or offer a refund for you.
An event's refund policy is or was presented to you on the event page in the "Purchase Conditions" box located near the Checkout button. If you are or were uncertain about your event's refund policy, we recommend you contact the event organizer for their policy and any questions relating to a refund.
If you purchased Refund Protection as you placed your order you can submit an application for a refund here.
NIGHTOUT uses a third party service, Booking Protect as it's Refund Protection partner. Any questions about submitting an application for a refund, questions on a pending application or other Refund Protection related questions should be directed to them. You can contact them here.
The first step is to check your spam folder as emails will sometimes end up there. It's also possible that your email may have been entered incorrectly when you originally placed your order. Please give us a call and we'll give you a hand.