All pet fees are waived for any guests staying February 8 - 10, 2019.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTSFriday, February 8, 2019
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Pup Reception for overnight guests that have booked the Pet Package featuring live music, hors d’oeuvres, and evening mingling with pet influencers
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Shuttles to Huntington Dog Beach for overnight guests
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Paws for a Cause on the Oceanfront Lawn - partial proceeds donated to Waggin' Trails Foundation rescuing thousands of pups worldwide
- Cheer on your favorite pup as they put on a four-legged fashion show
- Celebrity judges will vote on their favorite fashionable furtestant to win a two night stay at Paséa Hotel & Spa plus a $100 resort credit - $30 early registration - $40 day of (all participants receive a gift valued at $50 from our sponsors)
- Stroll through our pup-a-looza puppy show case featuring dog fashion brands, puppy services, and pet adoptions - $5 entrance or complimentary admission for hotel guests
- 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Pup patio dinner at Tanner's Restaurant including a pup menu
You Might Also Like
Paséa Hotel & Spa
Named one of “The Best New U.S. Coastal” hotels by Condé Nast Traveler and “Best of 2016” by California Meetings and Events Magazine, the oceanfront Paséa Hotel & Spa is a modern oasis with an unrivaled sense of clean, coastal style and comfort. Located in the heart of the vibrant and emerging Huntington Beach community and just steps from the city’s iconic pier and USA Today’s number one beach in California, Paséa Hotel & Spa provides the perfect beach-goers escape.