Margaritas Y Más Festival -
The Margaritas Y Más Festival Comes to San Diego, CA for the 1st Time!
Shaken or Neat… the choice is yours! Enjoy UNLIMITED Margaritas * Tequila * Mezcal Tastings from Mexico’s Top purveyors, savor mouth watering food from Local Food Trucks (food sold separately), groove to Live Music, and let your inner kid out with our Jumbo Lawn Games!
Giving Back Locally: This year, we are raising funds for the Bike San Diego
Tequilas & Mezcales: Mezcal Antonio Aguilar | Pochteca Spirits | Suerte Tequila | Ghost Tequila | Tequila Fortaleza | TeQava | Tequila El Rey | Tequila Corcel | G4 Tequila | Tequila Alquimia | Siempre Tequila | Hard Frescos | Tequila Corazon | Tequila Siete Leguas | CaliFino Tequila | Dulce Vida Tequila |
Music Lineup: Violin on Fire - Patrick Contreras
Food Truck: Tacos la Mezcla
Last Pour: At 3:30pm
Parking: Limited amount of free parking will be available at the Park.
For Full Event Details Visit: www.margaritasymasfestival.com
> > > > > Margaritas Like To Be Mixed, Drinking and Driving Don't. < < < < <
This is a 21 and Over ONLY event.
Purchase and possession of admission ticket(s) as well as presentation of it to gain entry to this event signifies agreement to Purchase Conditions.
You must be 21 years of age or older (with valid government issued ID).
1. (a) No infants or children, (b) No Smoking or Vaping, (c) No Pets, (d) No Outside Food or Beverages, (e) No In/Out Privileges.
2. In the interest of public safety, Event Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons.
3. Admission to the venue and event is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage sustained within the premises; except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of the Event Management or their employees or agents.
4. Neither the Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit can accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at the venue during event.
5. Admission ticket holder agrees and grants irrevocable permission to have likeness, image, voice, and appearance photographed and recorded for commercial purposes and used as embodied in titles TBA, whether recorded on or transferred to video, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed, and to be included in a non-commercial promotional and news video by Event Management.
6. Event Management offers a variety of promotional discounts on ticket prices throughout the pre-event promotion. No lowest price guarantee is offered or inferred.
All Ticket Sales are Final and Non-Refundable.
Ticket Transfers are available. Please contact Night Out directly at 1-800-936-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.