SPOTIFY PRESALE: Thurs 10.01 @ 10am PST w password
GENERAL ON SALE: Friday 10.02 @ 10am PST
In the beginning... Under the guise of a Trinidadian dancehall club owner, a Jamaican hero commando who lost an arm in the Zombie Wars suddenly re-emerged with a lazer gun in the place of his missing limb. Since 2009, Major Lazer has enlisted the likes of Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams, Vybz Kartel, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Anitta, J Balvin, Travis Scott, Sean Paul and Mr Eazi to become the saints and prophets of Lazerism; helping to defeat the forces of evil that plagued the world through music and dance. During that time, Major Lazer released Guns Don't Kill People, Lazers Do, Free The Universe and Peace Is The Mission; and in the process, reshaped the sound of music as we know it. The music brought together billions of souls to hear Major Lazer proclaim the message of unity as they toured the globe. By then, Major Lazer felt his earthly work was done, and he disappeared from mortal view. Yet the peace was not to last, and the world seethed with doom once more. So with Walshy Fire's help, the Grammy award winning, genre-smashing, hit-making, culture-moving Diplo invoked Major Lazer to return. Hearing their pleas, Major Lazer gave the duo the secret to lasting peace for humanity, sharing it in the form of music. He tasked Diplo and Walshy to bring the world back to a place of wonder and oneness, with the release of Music is the Weapon, and a reminder that we are able to be at blissful peace when we recognize and harness the light in each other!
Guidelines / Health Compliance / Rules
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. All guests without proper face coverings will be turned away, without refund. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE.
• Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry...
• All vehicles are subject to security search at any time.
• Attendees must have current, government issued ID with date of birth and photo (i.e. driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)
• All events are Rain or Shine. No refunds • Your entire party must arrive within one vehicle, at one time.
• Arrival by Lyft/ Uber is not permitted and there will be no overflow parking available.
• No trash should be left behind. Leave your space as you found it.
• Please pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• No oversized vehicles, RV's, buses, etc.
The following items are not permitted of venue grounds:
NO Bags larger than 5.5” x 4.5”
NO Outside Food or Beverage
NO Alcoholic Beverages
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Weapons of Any Kind
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Professional Cameras.
NO Hulu Hoops or Flow-Toys
NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
NO Laser Pointers
- NO Fireworks or Explosives
- NO Pets
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, directly in front of their vehicle (you provide a lawn chair), or in their trunk/truck bed. No guests will be allowed to sit outside of their vehicle in a manner that is further than 3' away from their vehicle. Please respect each other's space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue's request.
- Entry to the venue will be cutoff at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the performer or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late entry. Arrive early!
- Entry & Parking into a sold out drive-in concert can take up to 40-75 minutes --- there are several hundred vehicles who are being parked at the same time. Please arrive early, be patient, and be aware this process will not be as immediate as a normal parking lot at a theater.
- We suggest arriving early -- drive-in parking is first-come-first serve, per section -- Sections are delineated via the Parking Map above.
- Please adhere to signs around the venue re: how to tune in via FM Transmission.
- There will be multiple giant 80' video screens at the venue in addition to a large festival stage where the artist will be performing.