Through Operation Walang Iwanan, GK USA is currently focusing their efforts on the relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction of affected areas, including the provision of food packs, rehabilitation of damaged homes and relocation of displaced families to newly constructed homes. More information about GK USA is available at http://gk-usa.org/.
Participating Chefs and Mixologists (each creating an exclusive dish or themed cocktail):
- Micah Wexler (Mezze, Wexler's Deli)
- Eric Greenspan (The Foundry)
- Kris Morningstar (Rays + Stark Bar)
- Ray Garcia (Fig)
- Anthony Carron (800 Degrees, Top Round)
- Steven Fretz (The Church Key, Top Round)
- Steve Samson (Sotto)
- Perry Cheung (Phorage)
- Sally Camacho (The Jonathan Club)
- Kevin Luzande (Acabar)
- Ken Baranda (Hakkasan)
- Devon Espinosa (The Church Key)
- Nick Meyer (Bestia, Sotto)
- Joey Bernardo (Harvard & Stone)
- Additional participants to be confirmed shortly
General Admission tickets ($100 + service fees) include an all-inclusive food and cocktail reception and silent auction, while VIP tickets ($150 + service fees) add on a private champagne reception from 5-6pm, exclusive dish tastings and a gift bag of treats courtesy of Sherry Yard (Helms Bakery).
proceeds from #LALovesPI will be donated to relief efforts in the Philippines. Participating restaurants, brands, purveyors and volunteer groups, are graciously donating all ingredients, gifts and staff for the event.