Hailing from Detroit, Michigan - JMSN has emerged on the international stage as one of the music industry’s most sought-after performers and producers. In 2018, JMSN unveiled the next chapter of his sound evolution with the track, “So Badly.” The single was released on his self-founded label, White Room Records. JMSN has built a reputation for himself through his unforgettable live performances and his trademark sounds, garnering nods from R&B/Soul legends, such as Puff Daddy, Usher, and founding member of The Commodores, Thomas McClary. JMSN’s impressive talents have been tapped by the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Game, Mac Miller, J. Cole, Tyga, Ab-Soul, Kaytranada, Ta-ku, and many more. In 2017, JMSN completed tours of North America, Europe, and Asia in support of his album, Whatever Makes U Happy. JMSN kicks off 2018 with a sold out performance in Warsaw, Poland before making his debuts in Russia, Japan, and Mexico.
For more information visit iamjmsn.com.
- CDC Vaccination Card
- Original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card, or photo of vaccination on your phone.
- CA Digital Vaccine Record
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours from time of entry to venue
- All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests will be required to show a negative test.
- Santa Barbara County Testing Sites
- Acceptable tests are Diagnostic Tests, Molecular Tests, RT-PCR Tests, NAAT Tests, Antigen Tests & Antibody (Serology) Tests.
- Masks must be worn indoors unless dining/drinking at a table.
You Might Also Like
We The Beat
We The Beat is a Santa Barbara and Las Vegas based collective pushing the boundaries of music discovery and concert production. With a new-wave take on the counterculture movement of the 50s Beat Generation, WTB strives to promote the exploration of the new and uncharted while blurring the lines between pop and underground culture.