''Hollywood Babylon'' New Year's Eve 2017 at Bar Marmont
NYE' Buffet 7-12 :
· SHELLFISH PLATEAU- OYSTERS, SHRIMPS, MUSSLES ON ½ SHELL, TUNA TARTARE RAMEKINS,
· CHARCUTERIE- SLICED MEATS, COUNTRY BREAD
· CHEESE BOARDS: FIG BREAD, GRAPES, CHUTNEY
· MIXED NUTS
· HUMMUS & FLATBREAD
· ROMESCO AND GRILLED BAGUETTE
· ENDIVE SPEARS: BLUE CHEESE, CROUTONS, ORANGE, SULTANAS
· BLACK TRUFFLE ARANCINI: GARLIC AOILI
· FALAFEL: SUMAC YOGURT, PICKLED BEETS, PISTACHIO
· BURRATA ON TOAST: TOMATO, ARUGULA, OLIVE
· SALT COD BRANDADE PHYLLO PURSE: TOMATO JAM
· CAVIAR & BLINIS: CRÈME FRAICHE, CHIVES, LEMON ZEST
· LOBSTER SHOOTER: LEMON GRASS CONSOMME
· FOIE GRAS TORCHON: BRIOCHE, POMMEGRANITE GELEE
· BURGER SLIDERS: VEGGIE AND BEEF
· CHICKEN MERGUEZ SLIDERS: CUCUMBER/MINT YOGURT, PEPPER STEW
· CHICKEN WING LOLLIPOPS: BARBECUE SAUCE, BLUE CHEESE DIP
· YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS: SEARED BEEF TENDERLOIN, HORSERADISH
12AM, BUBBLES !!!!!!!!
Tickets are located in your account. You can view, print, email and even text them directly to yourself and / or your friends.
If you can't login or access your tickets it's possible that your email may have been entered incorrectly when you originally placed your order. Please give us a call or shoot us an email and we'll give you a hand.Go get my tickets | Use find my tickets
You can change the name on your tickets in your account. You can then text or email them to yourself or the new guest(s).Go change the name on my tickets
Your best bet is to reach out directly to the event organizer. You can typically find their contact details and web resources on the event page. If you run into any snags you can always get in touch with us and we’ll help with whatever we can. Contact Support
Generally speaking, each event has it's own refund policy that is set forth by the event organizer or venue. Most events have a zero refund policy and there's nothing NIGHTOUT can do to process or offer a refund for you.
An event's refund policy is or was presented to you on the event page in the "Purchase Conditions" box located near the Checkout button. If you are or were uncertain about your event's refund policy, we recommend you contact the event organizer for their policy and any questions relating to a refund.
If you purchased Refund Protection as you placed your order you can submit an application for a refund here.
NIGHTOUT uses a third party service, Booking Protect as it's Refund Protection partner. Any questions about submitting an application for a refund, questions on a pending application or other Refund Protection related questions should be directed to them. You can contact them here.
The first step is to check your spam folder as emails will sometimes end up there. It's also possible that your email may have been entered incorrectly when you originally placed your order. Please give us a call and we'll give you a hand.