Hard Core Cider Tour -
The Hard Core Cider Tour Returns to San Diego, CA for the 2nd Year!
Enjoy UNLIMITED 2 oz. samples from some of the World's Top Craft Hard Cider Makers, savor mouth watering food from Local Food Trucks (food sold separately), groove to Live Music, and let your inner kid out with our Jumbo Lawn Games!
Our mission is to celebrate the revival of craft hard cider making! As one of America’s long lost alcoholic beverages, we strive to reintroduce the joy of imbibing hard cider to all!
Giving Back Locally: This year, we are raising funds for Bike San Diego.
Ciders: Hemly Cider | The Good Cider USA | Twisted Horn Mead & Cider | Ace Premium Craft Cider | William’s Orchards | 101 Cider House | Stoked Cider Co | Serpentine Cider | Guthrie Ciderworks | Bivouac Ciderworks | Golden State Cider | Newtopia Cyder | La Familia Cider | Raging Cider & Mead Co | Hard Frescos | 2 Towns Ciderhouse | Julian Hard Cider | Stem Ciders | Common Cider Company |
Music Lineup: Georgetown Band
Last Pour: At 3:30pm
Parking: Very limited metered parking will be available on-site at the Embarcadero Marina Park South. Uber/Lyft or public transportation is highly encouraged.
For Full Event Details, please visit: www.hardcorecidertour.com
> > > > > If You Are Having Cider, Don't Be A Driver. < < < < <
This is a 21 and Over ONLY event.
Purchase and possession of admission ticket(s) as well as presentation of it to gain entry to this event signifies agreement to Purchase Conditions.
You must be 21 years of age or older (with valid government issued ID).
1. (a) No infants or children, (b) No Smoking or Vaping, (c) No Pets, (d) No Outside Food or Beverages, (e) No In/Out Privileges.
2. In the interest of public safety, Event Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons.
3. Admission to the venue and event is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage sustained within the premises; except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of the Event Management or their employees or agents.
4. Neither the Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit can accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at the venue during event.
5. Admission ticket holder agrees and grants irrevocable permission to have likeness, image, voice, and appearance photographed and recorded for commercial purposes and used as embodied in titles TBA, whether recorded on or transferred to video, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed, and to be included in a non-commercial promotional and news video by Event Management.
6. Event Management offers a variety of promotional discounts on ticket prices throughout the pre-event promotion. No lowest price guarantee is offered or inferred.
All Ticket Sales are Final and Non-Refundable.
Ticket Transfers are available. Please contact Night Out directly at 1-800-936-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.