All guests must be in costume. Inappropriate attire which may result in the refusal of entry includes-
· Costume masks that cover the whole face (unless they are for medical purposes)
· Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
· Fake toys including guns, grenades, bullets, grenades or any suggestive arsenal are forbidden
· Excessively torn clothing or loose-fitting clothing which may drag on the ground and create a potential trip hazard
· Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry
· Bare feet
All reservations are subject to the doorman's discretion. The venue reserves the right to refuse entry to guests for any reason, including but not limited to: underage patrons, visible intoxication, the client presents a danger to himself or herself or failure to adhere to the dress code. All guests are required to be of legal age and must present a government-issued ID at the time of entry.