RED EYE Presents
North America Tour 2022
Wednesday March 2nd, 2022
SoHo Music Club
Santa Barbara, CA
For the safety & comfort of all guests, a recent negative COVID-19 test OR proof of completed vaccination is required for entry (photo of vaccination card okay). Proof is your government issued ID AND one of the following:
- CDC Vaccination Card
- Original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card, or photo of vaccination on your phone.
- CA Digital Vaccine Record
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours from time of entry to venue
- All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests will be required to show a negative test.
- Santa Barbara County Testing Sites
- Acceptable tests are Diagnostic Tests, Molecular Tests, RT-PCR Tests, NAAT Tests, Antigen Tests & Antibody (Serology) Tests.
- Masks must be worn indoors unless dining/drinking at a table.
Follow Franc Moody on Instagram
Listen to Franc Moody on Spotify
Franc Moody's sound is contemporary funk, awash with electronic inspiration, human touches, and throbbing grooves. Like Daft Punk and Jamiroquai before them, they draw from the sounds, styles and techniques of funk, disco and soul while simultaneously threading in electronic influences of the here and now. And over their short lifespan as a band they've shown a masterful knack for creating rich and textured bangers, like "Dopamine" (which has amassed over 2 million streams) and "Dance Moves" (over 1 million streams).
A fair chunk of Franc Moody's success has come thanks to the forest blaze of praise that comes from their mesmerising live shows. As a duo who came up via the warehouse rave scene, they feel their most comfortable when they are onstage, surrounded by the incredible musicians and friends they feel lucky to call their band, causing a crowd of hundreds to explode with ecstasy. It's a vibe they carry with them, whether they are supporting Friendly Fires on their UK tour or rocking out to thousands at Lovebox.