Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants & Chefs • Beer • Wine • Cocktails • Games • DJ's
Welcome to Fork Fest!
Fork Fest is Santa Barbara's only foodie fork off and parking lot party! The annual Fork Fest will be held August 18,
The Sazerac Lounge
Tucked inside the Pico Adobe House the Sazerac Midsummer Mardi Gras party will be serving up an array of cocktails from their premium brands. What cocktails
Wheatley Lucky Catch - Wheatley, Simple Syrup,
Sazerac Cocktail – Herbsaint rinse, Sugar Cube, Peychaud’s bitters, Sazerac Rye
Corazon Paloma – Corazon Tequila mixed with Squirt and served with Tajin salt rim
BT Old Fashioned – BT, Peychaud’s Bitters, Sugar, Lemon or Orange Twist
Bourbon Cream Float – BT Cream served with Root Beer
Southern Comfort Collins – Southern Comfort 80pf, lime juice, and
We are excited they'll be joining us and know you will be too when you get to check out the Whiskey Hotel and the ultra cool VW Dusty Wagen.
How’s this work?
Fork Fest brings some of the best local eateries together to compete in a friendly fork-off competition to win your vote. Vendors prepare one delectable forkful of culinary excellence that they think will impress guests and win them the top prize! The cuisine genre is entirely open-ended to create a competitive nature among vendors and to inspire originality and quality. The event also features tons of adult beverages to make sure that you don’t leave hungry or thirsty!
It’s super easy:
• Just show up grab a fork and get to tasting.
• You’re free to roam at your leisure and enjoyment while you taste each fork and get to know the vendors.
• We'll have a few breweries and other spirits there pouring adult beverages for you to enjoy as you jam out to music curated by
• Once you’ve made your rounds, feel free to stop by the voting booth to give a nod to your favorite. (If you don’t want to vote in this election don’t sweat it, it’s really only about you having a good time).
Tickets include one (1) tasting from each participating vendor. Plus, you get a snazzy
And wait there’s more
You are part of the giving back at all Fork Fest's this year. We are partnered with Autism Care and Treatment (ACT Today!), a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to raise awareness and provide treatment services and support to families to help their children with autism be able to achieve their full potential. Since 2005, ACT Today! has helped more than 1,400 families and has distributed over $1.65 million dollars in grants through these unique programs:
- ACT Today! Awareness Program
- Safety Today!
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Assistive Technologies Program
- Medical Help Today!
- Special Needs Summer School
- Social Skills Learning Program
- ACT Today! for Military Families
- ACT Today! Español
To learn more visit www.act-today.org
- 1 in 59 children in America have an autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Autism is more common than juvenile diabetes, pediatric AIDS and pediatric cancer combined
- Autism is the fastest growing developmental disorder
- Autism is treatable - There is HOPE
We are dedicated to presenting a zero waste event. Food served that includes locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Utilizing compostable service ware and minimizing our footprint throughout every aspect of the event. We encourage walking, sharing rides or biking to the event. Join us in the quest…