FOOD GPS RIB FESTIVAL MENU
- Chi SPACCA - Chad Colby: Pork Rib Confit with Trotter Beans
- Cliff’s Edge - Vartan Abgaryan: Crispy Pork Ribs, Honey and Fish Sauce Glaze, Toasted Rice, Watermelon Salad, Red Onion, Herbs
- Corazon y Miel / Picnik - Eduardo Ruiz - Corazon on Jonathan Gold’s 101 Best Restaurants
- The Grilled Cheese Truck - Dave Danhi: Cheesy Mac and Rib: Southern Mac and Cheese with House Smoked BBB Rib Meat, Caramelized Onions and Sharp Cheddar Cheese on French Bread, paired with Smokey Bacon Cheese Grits
- Heirloom LA - Matt Poley: Heirloom LA Chicharron Wrapped “McRib” roulade with Sweet Baby Todds BBQ Sauce, Hawaiian Bread, Napa Cabbage and Carrot Slaw
- Houston Hospitality / Seoul Sausage / Escala - Chris Oh: Spicy Korean BBQ Spare Ribs with Colombian Street Corn
- Komodo Food - Erwin Tjahyadi: Island Ribs with Homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce and Filipino Macaroni Salad
- Mexicali Taco & Co. - Esdras Ochoa & Javier Fregoso: Costillitas al Pastor
- The Park’s Finest - Johneric Concordia: Beef Shortrib with Shortrib Hash
- Scarpetta - Freddy Vargas: - Top 10 Italian Restaurants in Los Angeles, GAYOT 2014
- The Spice Table - Bryant Ng: Lamb ribs (cumin, chile, mustard) with Burrata (sambal marinated grilled eggplant, breadcrumbs)
- Cake Monkey Bakery: Inside Out S'mores: Housemade Graham Cracker Sandwich filled with Chocolate Ganache and topped with Toasted Marshmallow
- Salt & Straw: Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons; Stumptown Coffee with Compartes Love Nuts; Tomato Water Olive Oil Sherbet; Black Olive Brittle and Goat Cheese; Freckled Woodblock Chocolate
- Sugarbloom Bakery (Sharon Wang): Curry Apple Hand Pie: Curry powder Puff Pastry filled with Caramelized Apples, Brown Butter and Cheddar Cheese
Beverages: Jason Bran and Damian Windsor are creating cocktails for the festival. Guests should also expect El Segundo Brewing Co. and Strand Brewing Co. craft beer, Los Angeles Ale Works craft sodas, and water from Pure Water of Los Angeles.
Sponsors: Bolthouse Farms is a farm located in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley. In addition to growing and distributing carrots, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super-premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes, café beverages, and a line of dressings under the Bolthouse Farms® brand name. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages.
Chinatown Business Improvement District, an organization with a mission to creatively plan, manage and facilitate the rebirth of historic Chinatown as a multinational culturally defined, economically vibrant and socially engaging community, provided key support.
Charity: A portion of event proceeds will benefit The Pablove Foundation, an L.A. based charity with a mission to fund pediatric cancer research and advances in treatment, educate and empower cancer families, and improve the quality of life for children living with cancer through hospital play, music and arts programs.
Rib & Chicken Combo: 2014 features an exciting line-up of Food GPS events, and this pass allows guests to enjoy VIP status at the Food GPS Rib Festival and Food GPS Fried Chicken Festival for a 20% discount, with one-hour early admission and guaranteed seating at both events. Tickets are available through Night Out.
Transportation and Parking: The event is a short walk from the Metro Gold Line Chinatown station. Lot parking is available in the neighborhood, and street parking is also an option.
About Food GPS: Josh Lurie founded Food GPS in 2005. Since then, his Los Angeles-based website has remained dedicated to pinpointing the highest quality, best-tasting food and drink, regardless of price or cuisine, and sharing stories of people behind the flavor. Food GPS, Inc. also produces unique culinary events.
FOLLOW FOOD GPS RIB FESTIVAL UPDATES ON:
You Might Also Like
Josh Lurie founded Food GPS in 2005. Since then, his Los Angeles-based website has remained dedicated to pinpointing the highest quality, best-tasting food and drink, regardless of price or cuisine, and sharing stories of people behind the flavor. Food GPS, Inc. also produces unique culinary events.