- Elizabeth Cordero, Lideres Campesinas
- Sue Eisaguirre, NatureTrack Foundation
- William Fiedtkou, Santa Barbara Youth Music Academy
- Melissa Fontaine, Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Kristen Hoye, Friendship Center Adult Day Services
- Jefferson Litten, Community Environmental Council
- Eder Gaona-Macedo, Future Leaders of America, Inc. (FLA)
- Sarah Rudd-Lawler, Family Service Agency
- Tyler Speier, Isla Vista Youth Projects, Inc.
- Keith Terry, YStrive for Youth, Inc.
- Erika Adler, Postpartum Education for Parents (PEP)
- Eryn Eckert, Jodi House, Inc.
- Chuck Flacks, Central Coast Collaborative on Homelessness
- Christy Haynes, What is LOVE?
- Tracy Lang Wood, Community Action Commission of Santa Barbara County
- Debbie Loucks, Join-Up International
- Paula Michal, Alano Club of Santa Barbara
- Marisa Pasquini, Alpha Resource Center
- Kathryn Scott, Boys and Girls Clubs of Santa Maria Valley
- Mark Wilkinson, Santa Barbara Trails Council
Attendees will be on the edge of their seats throughout the night, hearing 3-minute pitches filled with heart-warming stories and powerful calls to action. Regardless of the award outcomes, all participants are guaranteed invaluable community recognition, support and development of new skills.
The evening's awards show won't have a dull moment as Executive Director of SBCC Foundation and beloved community member Geoff Green emcees the event. Geoff has served on numerous boards and has advised hundreds of nonprofit organizations, foundations, public agencies, and labor organizations in the areas of organizational development, fundraising, coalition building, board development and more. He plays a vital role in the Santa Barbara community, and will have leave you laughing throughout the show.
Expect to be mesmerized during intermission by world renowned aerial dance performances by Autumn Phillips and Elevated Dreams aerial dancers. With a combined repertoire that includes performances for Cirque du Soleil, Lucent Dossier, Coachella, MGM Las Vegas, Ringo Starr, Taylor Swift, the Grammy's and more, we assure you'll be wowed as you watch their performance!
We invite YOU to join us for a night of passion, philanthropy, and entertainment!
The judges – leaders in philanthropy, leadership and community service – will decide who walks away with cash prizes. You, the audience, will collectively decide through live voting who will be awarded the $10,000 Audience Award.
- Angel Martinez, Chairman/CEO Deckers Brands Corporation
- Ron Gallo, President/CEO Santa Barbara Foundation
- Janet Garufis, President/CEO Montecito Bank & Trust
- Katrina Rogers, President Fielding Graduate University
- Seth Streeter, CEO Mission Wealth
- Bethany Markee, 2014 Fast Pitch winner & Director of Food Services, Solvang School District
$15,000 SVP Impact Award
$10,000 Audience Award
$5,000 Coaches Award
$5,000 Sponsor Award
Fast pitch SB is a communications training program which Bill Gates has dubbed “a clever way to connect nonprofits and social entrepreneurs with potential funders.” SVP’s Fast Pitch SB connects nonprofit leaders with business, philanthropic, and nonprofit executives who want to help them amplify their impact. Forty (40) community members generously volunteer their enthusiasm, time and expertise as Fast Pitch SB coaches
Through the two-month program, nonprofit participants hone their ideas and messages through peer coaching and mentoring sessions, all while building relationships and networking with potential funders, board members and supporters.
Fast Pitch SB is made possible by the generous support of the following companies and organizations: James S. Bower Foundation, Chumash Foundation, Citrix, Deckers Brands, Freestone Capital, Montecito Bank & Trust, Union Bank, Nasif, Hicks, Harris & Co., LLP, Santa Barbara Foundation and Mission Wealth. More than 55 volunteers have participated in selecting, mentoring and coaching the nonprofit participants. Sponsor Fast Pitch SB today and receive multiple tickets as part of your sponsorship.
ABOUT SOCIAL VENTURE PARTNERS
SVPSB builds powerful relationships among people who want to give back and the nonprofits that make change possible. SVPSB is a diverse group of individual donors (“Partners”) – business people, entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders – who combine our skills, resources and networks to help nonprofits succeed.