Have a Password?
Tickets Currently Unavailable
This ticket is in extremely high demand and all tickets are currently with other customers. There is a chance that some may come available, which you'll see if you continue to refresh this page. Please understand that there is no guarantee that more will come available and tickets are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- General Terms
- All items are non-refundable, all sales are final. Elements is RAIN or SHINE Festival. NOTE: The credit card which is used to purchase your tickets, camping, cabin, passes, packages, etc. MUST be presented at the door with a MATCHING ID to the credit card used for pre-purchase online. If the initial credit card is not presented, your tickets will not be honored, and no refund will be granted.
- Refund Policy
- All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
- Cancellation Policy
- Elements is RAIN or SHINE Festival.
- Transfer Policy
- Tickets may be resold. Ticket purchasers must have a photo copy of original purchasers ID.
- Age Restrictions
- You must be 18+ to enter the festival. You must be 21+ to drink w/ valid photo ID.
- Miscellaneous Restrictions
- WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY By purchasing a ticket, I acknowledge I have read the next this Waiver and Release of Liability (hereinafter, “Waiver”) and understand the terms and conditions contained therein as well as the legal rights I am waiving. I understand the Waiver and agree to those terms as a prerequisite of my attendance at the Elements Lakewood Music & Arts Festival, 2019 (hereinafter, “EL”) held in Lakewood, Pennsylvania. I EXPRESSLY, WILLINGLY, KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING THE POSSIBILITY OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. I, being over the age of 18 years, accept and assume all risks of property loss or damage at EL. I agree that any violation of the terms of this Waiver may result in my immediate ejection from EL without refund. In consideration for participating in and attending EL, I understand, acknowledge, consent and agree as follows: I am able to provide for all of my personal needs at EL or I am able to do so with the assistance of my companions. I understand that I must bring enough food, water, shelter, prescriptions, etc to survive the environment while attending the event. I shall clean my campsite before departing EL. I understand this is a “Leave No Trace” event and that all trash must be removed prior to departure. I understand that I may be charged a cleanup fee if my campsite is not left in the same condition as upon my arrival. I understand damages may be assessed against me should I cause any damage to the premises or the property of others. I will provide identification and a credit card to Elements Productions, LLC (the “Company”) if requested. I understand my vehicle is to remain parked in the designated parking area for the duration of EL. The Company, Lavco LLC, Lavland LLC, or any of their respective agents, contractors, employees, or representatives shall NOT be responsible for any damage to or theft of or from any vehicle(s). I understand and agree that my person, vehicle, and possessions may be subject to search, by the Company’s representatives, agents, or employees or law enforcement authorities while attending EL. I understand that consumption, possession, or distribution of illegal substances constitutes a criminal act and violation may subject me to immediate ejection from EL in addition to criminal penalties. I understand that any lake swimming is at my own risk and will obey venue signs regarding use of the lake. I understand that EL events may be terminated early or canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company. If the event is terminated early or canceled, refunds will not be issued. I understand that I am strictly prohibited from bringing firearms, ammunition, projectile weapons, fireworks, or explosives of any type to EL, and that I may not have any such prohibited items anywhere on the premises including in my vehicle. In the event I am unable to provide my actual consent, I hereby consent to receive medical treatment considered advisable in the event of accident, injury or illness during EL. I understand and agree that agents of the Company are not obligated and have no duty to provide medical services at any time. I hereby irrevocably release, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and any and all agents, contractors, representatives or employees of the Company, who may provide aid or medical treatment to me even if such assistance is later determined to be improper, negligent, or harmful. I hereby irrevocably release, indemnify and hold harmless EL, the Company, Lavco LLC, Lavland LLC, the organizers, volunteers, and contractors of all its activities from any and all liability in connection with any and all injuries (including any injury caused by negligence) or other damages of any kind involved with or arising from my attendance at EL and participation in any and all activities. I understand EL is an interactive event and as a participant I may engage in activities that involve a substantial risk of personal injury, property loss and/or economic loss. These risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions or inactions of myself and others; (b) conditions of the premises or equipment used; (c) conditions of participants; (d) art sculptures; (e) fire and flame effects; (f) staging; (g) raccoons, insects, reptiles or other wildlife; (h) water floats, boats, paddle boards or other water devices; and (i) vehicular traffic. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are presently unknown or unforeseeable. Invitations, tickets and service fees are nonrefundable. Scheduled events and performances may be changed or canceled at any time without notice. Additionally, tickets and access to EL may be revoked by the Company at any time. Art installations, motorized vehicles, bicycles, tent structures, rebar, stages and performances and their equipment are not installed, owned or operated by the Company; and I assume all risk of injury or death arising from their operation or use. I am aware my image, voice, likeness, or appearance (collectively, “My Personal Likeness’) may be embodied in a fixed medium of some fashion including, but not limited to, photographs, film, video, recordings, audio tapes, digital images, digital audio, or other video or audio recordings taken or made of me during the time I am attending EL by the Company, its agents, employees, representatives, contractors, directors, members, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Company’s Representatives”) and by other participants (collectively, as the same may be modified, adapted, altered or the like, the “Materials”), and, as a condition to my attendance at EL, I hereby consent to such embodiment of My Personal Likeness in the Materials without payment of any compensation. In the event I photograph, film, record (whether audio or visual), make digital images or digital audio, or make other video or audio recordings of the EL event, participants or artwork at the EL event, or otherwise relating thereto (“EL Works”), I agree that the EL Works may be displayed, published, performed, reproduced, or otherwise used only for personal use unless the prior written consent of the Company has been obtained. I hereby irrevocably and exclusively assign, grant, transfer and set over to the Company, on a royalty-free basis, all right, title and interest now or hereafter known in and to the Materials and the EL Works, the results thereof, and each and every part thereof throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without limitation, in and in connection with all media and any and all means of communication, transmission, distribution, exploitation, and uses now known or hereafter discovered or devised, and no right of any kind shall be reserved by me. In addition, the Company is specifically authorized to use My Personal Likeness, the Materials and the EL Works for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, publicity, sales promotion, and marketing. I irrevocably waive any right to inspect or to approve any Material that may be created using or that includes or embodies My Personal Likeness or any of the EL Works and waive any claim with respect to the eventual use to which My Personal Likeness or the EL Works may be put. Furthermore, I also release the Company and the Company Representatives from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with such use including, without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation (including libel and slander), and any other personal or property rights. I acknowledge that my participating in the many varied camping and recreational activities entails both known and unanticipated inherent risks, which include, but are not limited to, exposure to outdoors, nature, weather, Acts of God, animal life, plant life, inexperience or unfamiliarity with various activities, unfamiliarity with the location or facility, acts of other participants (including violent or criminal acts), complications or reactions from weather conditions or outside environment or nature, inadequate or unavailable healthcare facilities or assistance, accidents, illnesses, allergic reactions, negligence or a mistake. It is my intention and desire that this Waiver be construed as broadly as legally permissible by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania such that the Company, the Company Representatives or volunteers shall NOT be liable for any harm suffered by me as a result of my attending EL. In the event of a controversy, I hereby agree to initiate mediation in Wayne County Pennsylvania at my sole expense as a condition precedent to the filing of any action in a court of law. Should legal action be commenced, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of attorney’s fees and costs. Damages for any action against the Company, the Company Representatives or volunteers shall be limited to the actual cost of entry fees and shall not include foreseeable, unforeseeable, punitive or consequential damages. Any dispute shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, Wayne County which is where jurisdiction and venue shall be. I fully understand that the Company and the EL staff reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to EL grounds and to evict anyone at any time from the EL grounds. ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS, I DO HEREBY EXPRESSLY, WILLINGLY, KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF PROPERTY LOSS, INJURY OR DEATH AND WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND OTHERWISE AGREE THAT I AM BARRED FROM BRINGING ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, IN EQUITY OR IN LAW, AGAINST THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, VOLUNTEERS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, INJURIES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, WHICH I MAY HAVE OR WHICH I MAY SUBSEQUENTLY SUFFER, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF MY ATTENDANCE AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AT EL, EVEN IF SUCH CLAIM IS THE RESULT OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
You Might Also Like
BangOn! NYC and Elements Music & Arts Festival
ALL SALES ARE FINAL GENERAL INQUIRIES&TICKET QUESTIONS:INFO@BANGON-NYC.COM PRESS&MEDIA: EMILY@BANGON-NYC.COM SPONSORS: PARTNERSHIPS@BANGON-NYC.COM