Bring your family and loved ones to The Meritage Resort and Spa this Easter.
Our special Easter Brunch begins with a glass of sparkling wine as you sit down to enjoy a bountiful buffet featuring made-to-order omelets, assorted seafood, lox station, hand-carved meats, lavish hot and cold displays, decadent desserts, and special children’s buffet, all prepared by Executive Chef Ryan Rupp and his culinary team at our on-site restaurant.
Enjoy brunch outside overlooking our Napa Valley hillside vineyards on the Vineyard Terrace* or inside The Meritage Grand Salon where we’ll have live music from a string trio.
Special Guestroom Rate
As an event guest, we invite you to enhance your experience with an overnight stay at Meritage plus a complimentary $25 spa credit. Learn More.
Children's Activities Include: Easter Egg Hunts, Photos with the Easter Bunny, Cookie Decorating, Puppet Show, Face Painting, Games, and a Bounce House.
• $86 for adults. Price includes welcome glass of sparkling wine, red wine or white wine (for guests 21 and up), brunch, coffee, tea, juice, and water. Cash Bar and Bloody Mary Bar available.
• $33 for children 4 to 14 (3 and under complimentary). Price includes welcome glass of juice, brunch, tea, water, cookie decorating station, children's entertainment and activities.
• Easter Egg Hunt. Complimentary for all children ages 0-12, brunch reservations are not required.
Schedule of Events:
• 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Photos with the Easter Bunny
• 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt for Toddlers, 3 and Under – Activity Lawn/Carneros Ballroom
• 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt for children 4 to 12 – Activity Lawn/Carneros Ballroom
• 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Easter Brunch – Meritage Grand Salon and on Vineyard Terrace
• 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Cookie Decorating Station, Children's Entertainment and Activities
*Seating on the Vineyard Terrace may be limited and cannot be guaranteed.
Siena will be open and serving a limited a la carte menu in lieu of brunch on Easter Sunday.