Enjoy samples from over 50+ local craft breweries, wineries and cideries from Monterey through Ventura counties! Live entertainment by Resination, Wall of Tom, and DJ Hecktik! We will have plenty of food trucks, a great variety of vendors and lawn games!
Admission includes a commemorative glass and samples from any of the craft breweries, wineries, ciders and kombucha!
VIP Early Admission: $55 (12 p.m. Entry • limited tickets available)
Our VIP Session is a limited ticket and sells out quickly! Restaurants participating the food pairing include Side Street Ale House, Union and Vine Restaurant and other local restaurants TBA! The VIP Breweries include Tent City, Figueroa Mountain Brewing, Firestone Walker, Island Brewing Co., Silva Brewing, Ventura Coast, M Special, Enegren and Topa Topa! All guests receive a souvenir glass.
General Admission: $45 ( 1 p.m. Entry)
General Admission entry begins at 1 p.m. All guests receive a souvenir glass and samples from any of the craft breweries, wineries, cideries and kombucha on site.
• Paso Robles #1 - Park Cinemas Theatre at 10:45 a.m.
• Paso Robles #2 - BarrelHouse Brewing Co. at 11 a.m.
• San Luis Obispo - Central Coast Brewing (6 Higuera St.) at 10:45 a.m.
- Atascadero Transit Center – 6000 Capistrano Ave (0.3 miles from event)
- Bank of America – 6905 Capistrano Ave (0.3 miles from event)
- Rabobank – 6950 El Camino Real (0.3 miles from event)
- Atascadero Middle School – 6501 Lewis Ave (0.2 miles from event)
The Central Coast Craft Beer Fest benefits local charities and the Central Coast Brewers Guild. The guild’s mission is to increase awareness by educating consumers about the California Central Coast’s influence on local craft beer. California’s Central Coast covers over 300 miles of coastline (Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Monterey counties) and is home to an amazing variety of craft brewers.
This is a 21+ event. No pets / no infants / no babies. Rain or shine event. No refunds. Last pour at 3:45 p.m.