Bert Kreischer is known for his unique brand of comedy, which interweaves party-boy antics with humorous anecdotes about family and fatherhood. Most recently, he released his second Netflix Original stand-up comedy special Bert Kreischer: Hey Big Boy in March 2020. The special earned rave reviews from critics and fans alike. His previous comedy specials include Bert Kreischer: Secret Time on Netflix, Bert Kreischer: The Machine on Showtime, and Bert Kreischer: Comfortably Dumb on Comedy Central. He also hosted the FX television series Hurt Bert as well as Bert the Conqueror and Trip Flip on Travel Channel.
Additionally, Kreischer is one of the most prominent comedians in the podcasting landscape. He is the producer and host of Bertcast, a weekly comedy podcast on the All Things Comedy Network. He also co-hosts the 2 Bears 1 Cave podcast with Tom Segura, and the Bill and Bert podcast with Bill Burr.
“I’ve partied 7 times in 74 days,” said Kresicher. “I’m ready to get back on the road.”
Guidelines / Health Compliance / Rules
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY & REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION. All guests without proper face coverings will be turned away, without refund. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE.
• Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry...
• All vehicles are subject to security search at any time.
• Attendees must have current, government issued ID with date of birth and photo (i.e. driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)
• All events are Rain or Shine. No refunds
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING --- ZERO tolerance Re: Smoking, any violators will be ejected without refund. • Your entire party must arrive within one vehicle, at one time.
• Arrival by Lyft/ Uber is not permitted and there will be no overflow parking available.
• No trash should be left behind. Leave your space as you found it.
• Please pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• No oversized vehicles, RV's, buses, etc.
The following items are not permitted of venue grounds:
NO Alcoholic Beverages
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Tobacco Products consumed on premises (cigarettes, vapes, etc) NO OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND - VIOLATORS WILL BE EJECTED W/O REFUND
NO Weapons of Any Kind
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Professional Cameras.
NO Hulu Hoops or Flow-Toys
NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
NO Laser Pointers
- NO Fireworks or Explosives
- NO Pets
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, or in their trunk/truck bed. Please respect each other's space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue's request.
- Entry to the venue will be cutoff at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the comedian or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late entry. Arrive early!
- Entry & Parking into a sold out drive-in concert can take up to 40-75 minutes --- there are several hundred vehicles who are being parked at the same time. Please arrive early, be patient, and be aware this process will not be as immediate as a normal parking lot at a theater.
- We suggest arriving early -- drive-in parking is first-come-first serve, per section -- Sections are delineated via the Parking Map above.
- There will be a live PA sound-system on stage --- Audio will be available via live PA -- PLUS available through FM transmission for vehicles towards the back of the venue.
- There will be multiple giant video screens at the venue in addition to a large festival stage where the artist will be performing.