BE BOLD For Change is an evening reception and presentation in honor of International Women's Day.
The evening will feature a fun sunset reception on Antioch University's beautiful rooftop patio. Wine, beer, and tasty light bites will be served. Food provided by The Honey B, located at Antioch University.
A short presentation will put the spotlight on a very important cause: Human Trafficking. Trafficking is a global epidemic and also something that impacts women in our very own Santa Barbara community.
We'll be highlighting an amazing Community Collaborative supporting local survivors and benefitting their work with proceeds. Many other great SB non-profits who support women will also be in attendance, offering opportunities to get involved and serve our great community!
It'll be a fun, intimate, and powerful evening at a beautiful spot. A great chance to celebrate women, hear about a super important cause, and learn how to make a real impact.
General Admission Tickets are $15, and $25 for VIP.
Includes an evening of wine/beer, light bites and a patio filled with wonderful people.
Tickets are limited and WILL SELL OUT! Please get them early.
Thanks to all our sponsors for supporting our event:
- The Honey B for providing the food! Run by Katie Belanger, The Honey B opened their cafe last October at Antioch University's rooftop patio, where this event will take place. Congrats, Katie. And thanks!
- Topa Topa Brewing Co. who will be pouring their tasty local beer WED night.
- Lavender Oaks Vineyard and Fox Wine Co. for donating wine.
- Ahlem, with Water For Life, for providing his magical water for the event.
- Antioch University Santa Barbara, for being a wonderful support and for providing their beautiful patio for this event. We appreciate you!
- Mission Linen and DMXO Records for in-kind donations.
The organizers are Hustlers for Humanity, a SB-based non-profit dedicated to uniting Santa Barbara through service. Hustlers facilitates Millennial-engagement in Santa Barbara and focuses on creating solutions for Santa Barbara's greatest challenges. Hustlers has teamed with TV for Your Soul and Empowering Women TV Santa Barbara, to produce and cover the event.