Laugh it Up Burlington at Brickwall Tavern
2 Shows to benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand
Headlined by Mike Britt
Hosted by Joel Richardson
2 shows 7 and 9:30 PM
Doors open at 6pm for 1st show and doors open at 9pm for 2nd show.
Mike Britt is a Brooklyn, NY born stand-up comedian. He got his start at the Uptown Comedy Club in Harlem. Since then, He has appeared on Comedy Central Presents, BET's Comicview, VH1's Best Week Ever, and The Bad Boys of Comedy. In 2015, he's now known as the "singer" of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt theme song.
About Alex's Lemonade Stand:
Childhood Cancer by the Numbers
-One in 285 Children will be diagnosed with cancer by the time they are 20 years old.
- Every year, an estimated 250,000+ new cases of cancer affect children under the age of 20 worldwide. That's almost 700 new kids affected every day.
- 2/3 of childhood cancer patients will have long lasting chronic conditions from treatment.
- Childhood cancer is the leading cause of death by disease in children under the age of 19 in the U.S.
- Childhood cancer is not one disease. It is made up of more than 12 major types and 100 sub-types.
- Despite these facts, childhood cancer research receives just 4% of the annual budget from the National Cancer Institute.