The Acoma Street Project — A first-of-its-kind, socially distanced art, and music experience. A limited open-air pop-up curated by and for Denver’s creative community. Featuring immersive art and festival grade production set to music by top DJs from around the globe.Thursday, October 1, 2020
Art installation / gallery curated by: IRL Art
Visual artists: Android Jones, Alex Ubatuba, Lindee Zimmer, Photonic Bliss, Deep Light Labs, Kaios, DAS, Kieran Fisher, DSDI, Photon7
Visuals: MICRODOSE VR powered by Vision Agency & Android Jones
Exclusive LIVE PERFORMANCE & live stream by: Marvel YearsSupport: Mikey Thunder
Hours: 7-11 pm21+Address: 1055 Acoma St. Denver, CO 80204
**If you have not arrived within 20 minutes of your reservation time we reserve the right to give away your table on a first come first served basis**
We have implemented enhanced health and safety measures in accordance with guidance outlined by our local state and city officials for you, our other guests, talent, and staff. For your health and safety, and for the safety of others, you agree to follow ALL posted guidelines while attending an Acoma Street Project event.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public space. To reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread we ask that all of our guests and staff adhere to all posted guidelines.
By attending an Acoma Street Project event you voluntarily assume all risks associated with the potential exposure to COVID-19.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not in compliance with posted safety guidelines.
- We recommend guests over the age of 65 stay home
- If you have any underlying health conditions please stay home
- If you feel sick, please stay home
- Masks must be worn at all times except when consuming food/beverages
- Please wash and sanitize hands frequently
- Please respect and maintain social distance of 6 ft. between yourself and other guests/groups
- Please remain in designated table area when not participating in the art walk or using the restrooms
- Servers will take your food and drink orders
- Respect limited restroom capacity