The High Plains Comedy Festival is returning to South Broadway for a fifth year, and you can be a part of it!
See more than 80 local and national comedians perform at more than 20 showcases, unique themed shows and live podcast recordings. Your VIP Pass gives you access to all the South Broadway shows, plus mezzanine seating with cocktail service at the headlining show at Paramount Theatre on
In addition to the shows, your VIP Pass gets you a high-end collectible High Plains t-shirt and access to the pre-festival pass pickup party where you can mingle with performers.
A few things to note:
- Your Paramount Theater ticket instructions will come to you via email—you'll be able to sit next to your friends if they're also VIP pass holders, but not if they have standard tickets to the show.
- Pass pickup instructions will come as well. There will be multiple opportunities to pick up passes prior to or at the festival.
- Passes do not guarantee admission to any shows except the headliner show—all South Broadway shows are first-come, first-served, but if you get in line early enough, you'll get in.
- Most of the South Broadway venues are 21+. You are welcome to purchase a pass if you're under 21, but you will not be able to attend shows at The Hi-Dive, 3 Kings Tavern or any other bar-based venue.
- If you're traveling from out of town we'll have hotel deals for your shortly so check back soon.
Tickets are located in your account. You can view, print, email and even text them directly to yourself and / or your friends.
If you can't login or access your tickets it's possible that your email may have been entered incorrectly when you originally placed your order. Please give us a call or shoot us an email and we'll give you a hand.Go get my tickets | Use find my tickets
You can change the name on your tickets in your account. You can then text or email them to yourself or the new guest(s).Go change the name on my tickets
Your best bet is to reach out directly to the event organizer. You can typically find their contact details and web resources on the event page. If you run into any snags you can always get in touch with us and we’ll help with whatever we can. Contact Support
Generally speaking, each event has it's own refund policy that is set forth by the event organizer or venue. Most events have a zero refund policy and there's nothing NIGHTOUT can do to process or offer a refund for you.
An event's refund policy is or was presented to you on the event page in the "Purchase Conditions" box located near the Checkout button. If you are or were uncertain about your event's refund policy, we recommend you contact the event organizer for their policy and any questions relating to a refund.
If you purchased Refund Protection as you placed your order you can submit an application for a refund here.
NIGHTOUT uses a third party service, Booking Protect as it's Refund Protection partner. Any questions about submitting an application for a refund, questions on a pending application or other Refund Protection related questions should be directed to them. You can contact them here.
The first step is to check your spam folder as emails will sometimes end up there. It's also possible that your email may have been entered incorrectly when you originally placed your order. Please give us a call and we'll give you a hand.