This chef-driven, all-inclusive, 21+ event from The Sriracha Cookbook and Food GPS spotlights the world's most iconic hot sauce at a unique, historical venue. Multiple stations allow guests to enjoy a variety of Sriracha-themed dishes, including desserts, at their own pace. Local craft beer, cocktails, sodas, iced coffee and iced tea help tame the heat while a live DJ set helps create a fun and unforgettable food and drink experience.
Some of L.A.’s best chefs and restaurants are participating in this year’s event. Please check back here for menu updates:
- BEACHWOOD BBQ & BREWING Gabe Gordon – Sriracha Braised and Glazed Smoked Spare Rib with Sweet and Spicy Vegetable Slaw
- EAGLE ROCK BREWERY PUBLIC HOUSE Jerry Su – Beef Tendon Churrones with Sriracha Sugar & Mexican Chocolate
- EASTSIDE MARKET ITALIAN DELI Vito Angiuli – Pork Meatballs with Sriracha Cole Slaw
- EGGSLUT Alvin Cailan & Johnny Lee - Spicy Pork Tan Tan Ramen
- THE GADARENE SWINE + SCRATCH BAR Phillip Frankland Lee - Crispy Yucca
- GREENSPAN’S GRILLED CHEESE Eric Greenspan - “Good and Proper” Grilled Cheese with Bacon, Sriracha, Egg, Red Onion, and a Tomato-Sriracha Soup Dip
- JITLADA Tui Sungkamee + Jazz Singsanong - Spicy Fried Rice with Tofu and Sriracha + Tamarind Dip with Chicken
- KOMODO Erwin Tjahyadi – Sriracha Marinated Chimichurri Steak
- THE LITTLE JEWEL OF NEW ORLEANS Marcus Christiana-Beniger – Sriracha Crawfish Macaroni and Cheese with House Smoked Andouille Sausage
- MEI LIN “Top Chef” Season 12 Cheftestant – Sriracha Deviled Eggs, Chicken Skin Crumble, Sriracha Caramel
- MENDOCINO FARMS Judy Han – Peruvian
Steak Sandwich with Spicy Aji Amarillo (includes Sriracha), Oaxacan
Cheese, Herb Aioli, Red Onions, Tomatoes, and Shredded Romaine on panini
grilled Drago Bakery’s Torta Bun
- MUD HEN TAVERN Kajsa Alger – Sriracha-Braised Pumpkin with White Chocolate Yogurt and Basil Oil
- SHOPHOUSE SOUTHEAST ASIAN KITCHEN Nate Appleman - Pork
& Chicken Meatball or Organic Tofu Bite with Tamarind Vinaigrette,
Green Papaya Slaw, Herb Salad (Thai Basil and Cilantro) and Crispy
- SQIRL Jessica Koslow - Root Vegetable Crispy Rice Salad with Sriracha-Lemongrass Vinaigrette
- WILLY B’s Christian Page – Smoked Berkshire Pork Belly, Willy B’s Dehydrated Red Hot Sauce, Honey, Scallions, Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Crème Caramel LA – Holy
Petit S’mores: Sriracha Marshmallow Layered on a Fudgey Dark Chocolate
Brownie, Dipped in White Chocolate, Rolled in Graham Cracker and Topped
with Sriracha Honeycomb Dust
- McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams - Salted Caramel Chip Ice Cream + Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream + Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Sriracha Ganache
- RED BREAD – Sriracha Apple Crumble Pie + Whole Wheat Sriracha Black Bottom Meyer Lemon Custard Pie
Sponsors: ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen is Chipotle’s Southeast Asian concept with locations in Hollywood, Westwood, and Santa Monica on Third Street Promenade.
Disaronno is an Italian liqueur that dates to 1525, flavored with herbs and fruits soaked in apricot kernel oil.
Olmeca Altos 100% Agave Tequila is born from a unique partnership between internationally renowned UK Bartenders Henry Besant and Dre Masso and Olmeca’s own Master Distiller Jesús Hernández. Olmeca Altos Tequila is produced in Los Altos of Jalisco, 2104 metres above sea level, and is created, in part, using the traditional Tahona production process, before being distilled in small copper pot stills.
Chinatown Business Improvement District, an organization with a mission to creatively plan, manage and facilitate the rebirth of historic Chinatown as a multinational culturally defined, economically vibrant and socially engaging community, provided key support.
Charity: A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Food Forward, a North Hollywood-based charity whose mission is to rescue and donate fresh local produce that would otherwise go to waste. Over 5 million pounds of food has been gleaned since 2009, and given to local food pantries, helping feed over 100,000 hungry Southern Californians each month.Transportation and Parking: The event is a short walk from the Metro Gold Line Chinatown station. Lot parking is available in the neighborhood, and street parking is also an option.