Purchase your tickets online now.
A limited number of tickets can also be purchased at participating Main Street locations:
The Wine Smith, 346 Main Street
Placerville Art Gallery, 352 Main Street
Plan ahead as business hours vary.
The Art & Wine Festival is rain or shine. Wine Tastings and art are featured inside and outside the businesses all along Main Street.
Local wineries will offer samples of their wines inside merchant locations on Historic Main Street in Placerville. In addition, the works of many local artists will be featured in the galleries and the “Banners On Parade” community art project will be displayed on Main Street and sold during the silent auction that evening. Entertainment at the Bell Tower will be provided. There will also be art demonstrations, Images of Hope featuring Pink in the Night.
Sample award-winning wines in one convenient location without driving to all the wineries!
Tickets are limited for wine tastings that include a souvenir glass.The event is free for those not participating in the wine tastings.
Check out our Facebook page.
Presented by the Placerville Downtown Association
Sponsored by Placerville Art Gallery
Ticket Redemption Location: 496 Main Street, Placerville.
Fine Print: Our goal is to keep patrons safe, while hosting a fun event on Main Street, Placerville!
1. ALL ticket holders MUST bring picture ID and be 21 or older.
2. Bring a printed copy of each online ticket to check in location.
3. Ticket location will open at 5:00 pm on October 16, for check-in, but sampling
will not start until 6 pm, per Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control rules.
4. All ticket holders are advised to bring a Designated Driver.
5. To ensure the safety of all, Placerville Police will be monitoring the event and
6. intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be required to leave or arrested.
7. We kindly request No Pets,due to the large number of people expected.
8. Sorry, No Refunds.
THANK YOU for your support and patronage!